cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Fit Life by X - Plotting multiple columns

Hello,

I'd like to request that the Fit Life by X platform be enhanced to allow plotting multiple data columns by the same X variable. The Life Distribution platform supports this (as does the Fit Y by X platform).

Thanks and regards

Mehul Shroff

7 Comments
MShroff
Level V

Hello,

To add to this request, it would also be helpful to be able to plot multiple parameters by one or more X variables in either the same plot or in different plots (similar to what is available for the Fit Y by X / Oneway platform).

Thanks and regards

Mehul Shroff

mia_stephens
Staff
Status changed to: Already Offered

@MShroff  the Fit Parametric Survival platform can be used for this. See https://www.jmp.com/support/help/en/16.2/index.shtml#page/jmp/fit-parametric-survival.shtml#.

Moving this to Already Offered, but we can revisit if this doesn't address your question.

Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager
Status changed to: Delivered

MShroff
Level V

Hello,

Fit Parametric Survival is for modeling reliability data, not for plotting. I don't think what I've requested is offered. However, I'm happy to discuss this with someone in case I'm unaware of specific or new features.

Thanks and regards

Mehul Shroff

mia_stephens
Staff

Hi @MShroff , can you please provide an example of what you'd like to see?

mia_stephens
Staff
Status changed to: Needs Info

MShroff
Level V

Hello,

Currently, Fit Life by X can only plot one column at a time. It has the option of using two columns, but those are treated as intervals within which the failiure occurs. Basically, the request here is to allow multiple, separate plots for different columns or plot multiple columns within the same plot.

Regards

Mehul Shroff