cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Resources

Latest Discussions

Latest Discussions

• DSD Interpretation and Next Steps

Good morning, I'm currently learning JMP and about DSD/optimization. I ran my first experiment and would like feedback on the analysis and next steps. I'm using JMP Pro 17.   The experiment ob...

Feline614
    Discussions |
    May 26, 2024 7:08 AM
    47 views | 0 replies
  • SVEM: ¿Neural network or Lasso?

I am conducting a prediction model study with DoE mixtures (3 components) and a process factor and a response variable (quantitative). I am going to apply SVEM, but I have a question, what does it de...

CrhistianDoE
    Discussions |
    May 25, 2024 2:27 AM
    94 views | 1 replies
  • Iteratively create columns containing formulae.

I would like to iterate through the columns that have spec limits and perform analyses against those.   
 New Column("WM Minus Target", Numeric, "Continuous", Format("Best", 10), Formula(:WN ...

SpannerHead
    Discussions |
    May 24, 2024 1:17 PM
    196 views | 6 replies
  • neural network and control chart

hello Is a neural network affected by outliers? I want to design a Phase I control chart based on a neural network, but after each removal of outliers and re-modeling of the neural network, the acc...

maryam_nourmand
    Discussions |
    May 24, 2024 10:00 AM
    207 views | 5 replies
  • Whole Model Leverage Details

Well, I must say, I am completely baffled as to how JMP is constructing the confidence band in the Actual by Predicted Plot. I have read all the statistical details. They claim that the Actual by Pre...

PatriotOGrady
    Discussions |
    May 24, 2024 12:19 AM
    137 views | 2 replies

Latest Discussions

view all discussions