cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
choufree
Level III

time course data in microtiter plate format

can anyone help me with the graph builder to build the time course data that are recorded using a microtiter plate reader?

I have read the post about microplate map thing. While that is for 2 dimensional data. With the time data, how one can define the map role data? Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
choufree
Level III

Re: time course data in microtiter plate format

Thanks David. This could be a solution.
choufree
Level III

Hi Dave,

Do you mind showing me your data table? When you use the local data filter which column you use to do the filter?

How do you group the different column and define them as bioreators? I put the reactor name in column info. So each column is the data for this reactor. For each time point, the data is a row for a set of the reactors. In summary, I have a time series column, and all the reactors cloumns. I don't have any column to select for filter.  I am stuck at this point. Thanks

David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

The data has been stacked: the first 'n' rows correspond to the time course data for the first bioreactor vessel, the following 'n' correspond to the next bioreactor vessel etc.  Var is on the y axis, age or timestamp on the x-axis, bireactor is the wrapping variable and/or data filter variable.

ambr-data.PNG

Looking at your data table, to get it into this shape you would need to first transpose the data and then stack the columns.

-Dave
choufree
Level III

Thanks a lot for the demonstration! I am almost there. Stack column is really a key. 

By local data filter, I can choose certain column to show while still cann't display them individually.

As a new user, I really appreciate the help from you and Mark. Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 10.32.47 PM.png

choufree
Level III

I made it using the wrap function!