Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
BaoyueLi
Level II

re-register add-in "Clinical"

HI,

I accidentally unregistered the add-in "Clinical", and now when I open JMP it goes directly to JMP but not JMP clinical. is there a way to register it back instead of re-install whole JMP clinical?

Thanks.

Baoyue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BaoyueLi
Level II

Re: re-register add-in "Clinical"

thanks Craige. the problem has been solved by the technique support as follows:

"

Hello Baoyue,
Thank you for providing your license and version information. If the Clinical and Life Sciences add-ins do not appear in the add-ins list, they need to be reloaded. To do so, please follow these steps:
- With the JMP window open, navigate to C:\ProgramData\SAS\JMPClinical\Addins\com.jmp.clinical.
- Drag the addin.def file into the JMP window.
- Similarly (for the Life Sciences add-in), navigate to C:\ProgramData\SAS\JMPClinical\Addins\com.jmp.lifesciences.
- Drag the addin.def file into the JMP window.
"

Just that in my computer the addin.def file is in another folder "...SASHome\JMPClinical\15\REsources\AddInsBackup\"

thanks for your help!

Baoyue

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Craige_Hales
Super User

If the add-in folder is still there, it might be possible using the register add-in function from JSL. I don't have all the information (or Clinical). You should contact tech support too, email/phone support link at bottom of screen.

Wow...clicking the button gives no prompt or warning... @XanGregg 

Craige
BaoyueLi
Level II

thanks Craige. the problem has been solved by the technique support as follows:

"

Hello Baoyue,
Thank you for providing your license and version information. If the Clinical and Life Sciences add-ins do not appear in the add-ins list, they need to be reloaded. To do so, please follow these steps:
- With the JMP window open, navigate to C:\ProgramData\SAS\JMPClinical\Addins\com.jmp.clinical.
- Drag the addin.def file into the JMP window.
- Similarly (for the Life Sciences add-in), navigate to C:\ProgramData\SAS\JMPClinical\Addins\com.jmp.lifesciences.
- Drag the addin.def file into the JMP window.
"

Just that in my computer the addin.def file is in another folder "...SASHome\JMPClinical\15\REsources\AddInsBackup\"

thanks for your help!

Baoyue

Craige_Hales
Super User

Great! They got you a way better answer than I was going to find.

Craige