cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
mohammad
Level I

how to add Std Error Mean Predict column in our data sheet in JMP

hi all

i am doing my project and for my report i need to have the  Std Error Mean Predict column in my data sheet for all dependent variables. the picture below is the out put using SAS. i need to have the highlighted column added to my data sheet in JMP. is there any way to do that with out coding?

Capture.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
txnelson
Super User

Re: how to add Std Error Mean Predict column in our data sheet in JMP

You need to provide the information about what you are doing in JMP?  What platform, model, etc. are you using in JMP?

Jim
mohammad
Level I

im using JMP pro. i want to calculate interval estimate when a particulat independent variable is known. and for that i need to have MSE for that particular independent variable.

@txnelson wrote:

You need to provide the information about what you are doing in JMP?  What platform, model, etc. are you using in JMP?

mohammad
Level I

JMP 13

See the image below.  These are all of the options you can choose to save or add to your data table for a given report in Fit Model.

Capture.JPG

To get this menu hold your Alt key down and click the red hot spot by your Response in the upper left corner of the Fit Model report.

You can also set up your preferences to output any of the columns for every analysis that you do.  

HTH