Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Hhallak
Level I

Virtual lab

Hello! I have two questions,

1) The virtual lab won’t open with me on the course page neither on Mac nor iPad, how can I fix this?  
2) I also tried downloading the course materials as well but it wouldn’t open so I also would like to ask, what app do the course materials require to be opened with?
Thank you in advance 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Virtual lab

Hi!  it sounds like you're looking for some support with a course from SAS Education.  When you registered for the course, you should have received an email with some instructions.  Included in those instructions should also be some contact information for if you run into problems.  They should know exactly how to help you out.  

Best,

M

Hi,

Please see the Getting Started and Instructions for the JMP Virtual lab. This provides information on how to launch the Virtual Lab, and how to launch it on an iPad.

"Course Materials" is simply a zip file of the JMP datasets and scripts used in the course. This is useful if you want to follow along using your own copy of JMP.

If this information doesn't help, please write the SAS elearning technical support team at elearn@sas.com

mia_stephens_0-1591031208694.png

I hope this helps!

Mia

Hhallak
Level I

Thank you!