cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Bernard
Level I

Update axis minimum and maximum in ternary plot - what's the easiest way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mzwald
Staff

Re: Update axis minimum and maximum in ternary plot - what's the easiest way?

You can edit the 3-axis of the mixture profiler to set your desired min/max ranges, then save a script of that report which will capture those axis settings. Unfortunately there isn't a preference setting for min/max values for axis.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bernard
Level I

I have a 3-factor mixture design whose results I am trying to present.  I want to present a contour plot using the Mixture Profiler, but whenever I do, it always defaults to a min of 0 and a max of 1 for each property.  We deliberately only used a small portion of this plot, so the actual design space is quite small.

Can JMP automatically bring in the min/max values for the axis from the column properties?  For example, one factor ranges from .9% to 1.5%.  Can I have this axis automatically have min/max of .9 and 1.5%?  With a default of 0 to 1, it's impossible to see the contour because it is so small.

mzwald
Staff

You can edit the 3-axis of the mixture profiler to set your desired min/max ranges, then save a script of that report which will capture those axis settings. Unfortunately there isn't a preference setting for min/max values for axis.