Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Lichun
Level II

Task to build control chart with automatic warning

Hi Team,

I am trying to build control chart like WAT SPC chart via JMP.

I am almost done the chart but I can only plot it by click the JSL

However, my issue now is how to load data automatically (like file in specifc path or read it from server).

After load the data, how I can only get help from JMP to sent out warning only for the new data point.

Actually I try the alarm function but it alwasy stuck in outlook (I will receive error messge in my email box).

There are 3 portions here.

For example, every 8:00AM per day

1. To load datatable like csv or execl file automaticelly.Any past experience that I can learn?

2. Run JSL file automatically after data load.  Any past experience that I can learn?

3. Sent out warning to email box for the new data only. Any past experience that I can learn?

Sorry for multi quesitons, please let mek know if my question is not clear.

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
Lichun
Level II

Re: Task to build control chart with automatic warning

Hi Jed,

Thanks, 

Email is work,

But I only can get it as sample, how to replace the sample as LOTID and also WFID?

And also I am running multi charts in control chart, but I only can received the alarm for 1st item, anything I need to change or please guide me the document that I should refer to .

Here's an example script of including the LOTID column. You'd do similar to include WFID.

Write(
	Substitute(
			"Out of Control for test ^QCTEST in column ^QCCOL in sample ^QCSAMPLE, lot ^QCLOT.",
		"^QCTEST", Char( qc_test ),
		"^QCCOL", qc_col,
		"^QCSAMPLE", Char( qc_sample ),
		"^QCLOT", Char( :LOTID[qc_sample] )
	) || " 
"
)

To receive alarms for multiple charts, you'd set up each chart as you have the first. This could also be accomplished via scripting, and the link above is a really good introduction to JSL scripting.

Ahmed1
Level II

Hi, 

I was wondering if you figured out this part of your question "

After load the data, how I can only get help from JMP to sent out warning only for the new data point." and to add on it, I realized Test beyond limits would only alert points beyond the control limits, is there a way we can get failures for anything beyond the Spec Limits