cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
OneNorthJMP
Level V

Statistic Summary Table of Multiple Parameters (Min, Max, Mean, Std, Count, Limit, Fail Count, Fail % & CPK)

I have a input table with hundreds of tests with embeded spec. I want to generate a quick summary statistic table of multiple parameters with all below info (Min, Max, mean, Std, Count, lower spec limit, upper spect limit, fail count, fail % & Cpk). 

I understand that i can use tabulate function to get the min, max , mean, std, count, pretty quickly. But i have no idea how to generate lower spec limit, upper spec limit, fail count, fail % & cpk in one table. 

Can any JMP expert can advise me? Thanks. Attached my jmp file for reference. 

TABULATE.pngstatistic.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: Statistic Summary Table of Multiple Parameters (Min, Max, Mean, Std, Count, Limit, Fail Count, Fail % & CPK)

My suggestion is to use the Process Capability Platform to do this.

Analyze==>Quality and Process==>Process Capability

I think it may get you close to what you want.. You may need to write a scrip to generate the fail counts and then join the results of that back into the table generated from the Process Capability

process.PNG

Jim

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
txnelson
Super User

Re: Statistic Summary Table of Multiple Parameters (Min, Max, Mean, Std, Count, Limit, Fail Count, Fail % & CPK)

My suggestion is to use the Process Capability Platform to do this.

I think it may get you close to what you want.. You may need to write a scrip to generate the fail counts and then join the results of that back into the table generated from the Process Capability

process.PNG

Jim
OneNorthJMP
Level V

Hi Jim,

Thanks for feedback. It is close enough to what i want to accomplish.
Harmon-HT
Level I

How did you get your process capability to output into a table like this?

txnelson
Super User

Using the data table supplied above, I then selected

Within the dialog box then displayed, Move all of the WAC columns to the Y Process selection area.  Then click OK.

The Spec Limits dialog box then opens.  Just click on OK and then Continue in the next displayed box.  After some processing an output display will be presented.  Under the red triangle, select 

Summary Reports=>Within Sigma Summary Report

Jim