Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Sheet Box Displays!

Byron_JMP

Staff

Apr 26, 2012

I recently (about 10 min ago)  heard that only about 10% of people who use JSL know about the "Sheet Box" display box. Being in the majority class, and completely amazed that this has been in JMP since version 9, and also because I've always wanted something exactly like this, I wanted to post this quick example of a sheet box display.

You might need to stretch out the bottom edge of the display to see the whole figure when you run the script11549_Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 2.44.35 PM.png

4 REPLIES
rabelardo

Community Trekker

Mar 30, 2016

Is there like a Sheet Box add-in (point & click option) for a user with  no JSL background?

I'm imagining it something like a wizard prompting me what table to use, how many cols and / rows and what graphs / output I want to include in the Sheet Box.

- Randy, JMP newbie

Byron_JMP

Staff

Apr 26, 2012

There is a little more automatic way of creating something that is more structured than this little bit of code.

From the file menu, make a new Application.

It will let you drop your graphs into a "lineup box", for example, and will keep track of the data tables and all that too.

11607_Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 3.21.23 PM.png

rabelardo

Community Trekker

Mar 30, 2016

Thanks so much!

vince_faller

Super User

Mar 17, 2015

It's actually built into JMP already.  If you look at the bottom right of reports there's a checkbox.

11798_pastedImage_0.png

If you check the ones you want then press the arrow and go to combine windows,

11799_pastedImage_0.png

JMP will make you the application automatically in the relative positions that you had them on the screen. (Pretty sure the sizes too)

11800_pastedImage_1.png