cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
QCSci_CK

Script to select to generate an options menu to select columns and rows based on multiple parameters.

I have been trying to teach myself JSL and after going back through the Introduction to the JMP Scripting Language again, I rediscovered the "Make Specific Report" script which allows for the selection of a specific date range (row selection) and Die temperatures (column selection) from the "Process data" data table. I have been trying to make a similar script and apply it to some stability data and have been running into a wall. 

I am trying to write a script that will open an options window similar to the "Make Specific Report" that will allow a users to select the lot numbers,  stability conditions (temperatures) and the specific assays that are needed to perform additional analysis. 

In the column "lot number" there are a list of lot numbers which are repeated for each time point.

In the column " temperature" there are 3 temperatures that are repeated for each lot & time point. 

Then there are a number of columns for each assay 

So essentially tying to build three options

Select lot number(s)

Select Temperatures(s)

Select Assay(s)

then it returns a new data table with the selected data

Any help would be appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
jthi
Super User

Re: Script to select to generate an options menu to select columns and rows based on multiple parameters.

Could you do this just by utilizing (Local) Data filter?

-Jarmo