cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Michel_AR
Level I

Save Script to Data Table JSL Script Doesn't Work on Variability Gage R&R Charts

Hello together, 

applying a simple JSL Gage R&R script, I would like to save this variability charts into the table by using the JSL "Save Script to Data Table". Unfortenately, this doesn't work: 

Michel_AR_0-1594971967733.png

This function works without problems on the graph builder, has someone an idea how it works succesfully on the variability charts?

I'm using JMP 14.1.0.

Thanks,

Michel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Save Script to Data Table JSL Script Doesn't Work on Variability Gage R&R Charts

Hi,

Please take a look at this post on how to save New Window scripts to data tables: save New Window scripts into data table 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Save Script to Data Table JSL Script Doesn't Work on Variability Gage R&R Charts

Hi,

Please take a look at this post on how to save New Window scripts to data tables: save New Window scripts into data table 

Michel_AR
Level I

Thanks, this works, but I propose to simplify the Variability Chart Script itself so that the function "Save Script to Data Table" works on all the different graphs, charts, etc. 

Michel

txnelson
Super User

Please add your suggestion to the JMP Wish List, so it gets added to the official list of items that the JMP folks review for future enhancements.
Jim