Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Archy
Level II

Response surface VS Mixture response surface

Hello Gentlemen,

I am writing because I am a little confused about the options that there are in JMP. I am trying to evaluate a DOE and the construction of the model Effect there are several option like response surface which is by default but I did a comparison with Minitab and I found different results between both softwares but I think the Minitab result is the good one because it is more according to the factor plots that I have previously so I started to play a little bit with the option and I found that mixture response surface was the closest one. Why is this happening? I tried to find more information about that in the JMP tutorial and there is lack of information

Note: my DOE is built by 4 factors and I’ve several response

Best regards

FactorialFactorialParetoPareto

21 REPLIES 21
Archy
Level II

Re: Response surface VS Mixture response surface

Hello Billy,

I am not using JMP pro, where could i find more tutorials about  K-fold cross-validation in JMP? i don't know how can i modify k-fold?

Re: Response surface VS Mixture response surface

Hi Archy,

Because you can find k-fold cross-validation in virtually every modeling platform it would be bette to research it on your own.  You can either search JMP help or search via google (k-fold cross-validation JMP) and you will see several links for information and some helpful youtube videos as well.

Best,

Bill