cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
STAT
Level I

Problem with Games-Howell test

Hi, I am trying to undertake the Games-Howell test with the Add-in, however always receive the error notificiation: "Argumentwert ist ungültig bei Zugriff oder Auswertung von group1 , group1/*###*/" (sorry, it is in German - it says something like argumentation value is invalid or the evaluation of Group 1, Group 1/*###*/). What does that mean? What is the problem? The add-in is generally functioning because when I try it out with another column it functions (the only difference is that there is somewhat more data in the column that works, but basically it is the same kind of type of data, i.e. just numbers). I would be very grateful if someone could help me.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Problem with Games-Howell test

Did you contact the author of the add-in?

STAT
Level I

no, I didn´t, but I experimented a bit and now found that the problem was that I had some samples without results which is normally not a problem in jmp. So, I deleted those rows and it eventually worked out
STAT
Level I

no, I didn´t, but I experimented a bit and found out the problem. I had some samples without results and this seemed to create the problem (this is normally not a problem in JMP). So I deleted all rows without data and it eventually worked