cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
billi
Level V

Prediction profiler not working in interactive HTML file

I am trying to save JMP output as HTML interactive file but the prediction profiler is not working in the HTML file, when I hover over the prediction profiler in the HTML file it shows 'This feature is not interactive'. Just wanted to know if there is any option that I need to select to get this working or any other way to share prediction profiler with a non-JMP user?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
billi
Level V

Re: Prediction profiler not working in interactive HTML file

@Mark_Bailey @josh_markwordt @P_Bartell @Dan_Obermiller Thank you all for your response. I contacted JMP support and turns out the model scenario I am using are not currently supported in the Prediction Profiler for interactive html.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

It works for me:

Capture.JPG

What version of JMP are you using?

billi
Level V

@Mark_Bailey I am using JMP 15. To save HTML file is followed these steps: File> Save As> Interactive HTML with data (save as type)

That is the version of JMP that I used. Those are the actions that I used.

Contact JMP Technical Support (support@jmp.com) for assistance. Please reply here when you have a solution from them.

How large is your model (number of inputs, outputs, platform used, etc.)? There are cases where the model may be too large to be made interactive. I have seen this on occasion. Again, tech support may be able to help.

Dan Obermiller
billi
Level V

@Dan_Obermiller  I have 3 inputs and 4 outcomes (data table attached). I have two outputs that I was trying to save, one is least square fit and other is gen reg output. I have emailed tech support as well regarding this issue. 

billi
Level V

@Mark_Bailey @josh_markwordt @P_Bartell @Dan_Obermiller Thank you all for your response. I contacted JMP support and turns out the model scenario I am using are not currently supported in the Prediction Profiler for interactive html.

P_Bartell
Level VIII

One potential cause of a nonactive Prediction Profiler is the source JMP analysis platform that was used. The Prediction Profiler is embedded in a multitude of analysis platform workflows. I believe it's only active in HTML from a select number of originating platforms. Perhaps the user could share a script of their workflow to validate if this is indeed root cause?

Please read Why is my Interactive HTML Profiler not interactive?  and see if it answers your question.