cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
DanAlexander
Level III

Possible to add automatic graph creation in JSL script?

Hello,

I wrote a JSL to organize experimental data which updates 22 data tables (corresponding to products), each containing columns for different physicochemical parameters (e.g. pH, osmolality). Currently, I am manually creating graphs using the Graph Builder feature and 'saving script to data table', however I was wondering if it was possible to write this into the main JSL script that is generating my data tables? 

Each graph displays a particular parameter on the y-axis, and time on the x-axis, so I want to write code that generates graphs in each data table for each parameter, rather than having to manually make the graphs and save the script. 

15 REPLIES 15
nascif_jmp
Level VI

Re: Possible to add automatic graph creation in JSL script?

I am so sorry, I didn't check. Save Window to Report was introduced in version 16.0.
DanAlexander
Level III

Ah I see. I am using JMP 15. So I cannot use the Save Window to Report function.

nascif_jmp
Level VI

I can save it in JMP 15 as a report using the UI "Save As" but I was not able to figure out how to do it using JSL.

It is a good question for the dev team. Are you in the Discovery Conference? The "Meet the Developers" virtual booth is open right now and our JSL experts are there.

nascif_jmp
Level VI

All right, please see attached for JMP 15 compatible version.

DanAlexander
Level III

Thank you! I was finally able to save the graphs using your revised script.

nascif_jmp
Level VI

I am glad to hear it is working for you! If you want something more interactive, take a look at the new graphlets feature in JMP 15. I think it might be a good fit for your data. The implicit hierarchies would make for nice drill-downs.