cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
manphoolfageria
Level III

Permutation test with two factors (A, B)

Hi, I am trying to perform a permutation test. I have a numerical Y variable and a factor X variable. I attempted to follow this: https://www.jmp.com/support/help/14-2/conduct-a-permutation-test.shtml, and was unable to find the simulate option or bootstrap after right clicking the F ratio. I have attached my data JMP file along with the graph output.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: Permutation test with two factors (A, B)

To check if you have JMP Pro, you can just look at the header on any JMP window, and it will say either JMP or JMP Pro

jmppro.PNG

Or you can go to 

Help==>About JMP

jmppro2.PNG

If you have JMP Pro for version 14, you will have the ability to do the Permutation test

Jim

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
txnelson
Super User

Are you running JMP Pro? The example requires JMP Pro
Jim
manphoolfageria
Level III

How to check whether I have JMP pro or not. I have JMP 14. Thanks
manphoolfageria
Level III

Also, how to add in permutation option in JMP 14.
txnelson
Super User

To check if you have JMP Pro, you can just look at the header on any JMP window, and it will say either JMP or JMP Pro

jmppro.PNG

Or you can go to 

Help==>About JMP

jmppro2.PNG

If you have JMP Pro for version 14, you will have the ability to do the Permutation test

Jim