Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
bad85
Level I

Name Unresolved Error

Hello,

I am having trouble with working on a lab assignment. But I had come across an error and was unable to proceed any further. Can anyone help resolve this? Please see the picture file. Using JMP Pro 16 and using the Add-in for Alternate Cut-off Confusion Matrix.

Name Unresolved: tcol in access or evaluation of 'tcol', tcol/*###*/

Thank you!

Sincerely,

bad85

3 REPLIES 3
Thierry_S
Super User

Re: Name Unresolved Error

Hi,

It is difficult to tell the source of the error without seeing the code but have you tried to rename the "Prob(Accepted==Yes)" column to something simpler (e.g., P_YES). Indeed, I wonder if the name of the variable is causing the error?

Best,

TS

Thierry R. Sornasse
Craige_Hales
Super User

I believe the add-in has a small issue: it looks like you may have to add the columns to the list by clicking the buttons in the dialog, not by drag-and-drop.

(@Wendy_Murphrey  It looks like tcol is initialized by the button click, and nowhere else. )

Craige

Hello,

@Craige_Hales is correct.  As noted on the Alternate Cut-off Confusion Matrix Add-In page:

IMPORTANT NOTE: You must click the buttons to cast columns into the Target, Predicted Value,

and Validation roles.  Dragging and dropping may result in an error message when you click OK.

Hope that helps.

Wendy