cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Iheartjmp
Level II

Multiple spec limits on chart

How can I add multiple spec limits to control chart builder? I have incleded an example of what I would like my chart to look like. I am not intrested in UCL and lower control limt but rather the spec limits.ex1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Multiple spec limits on chart

If you are not using a control chart, then you might make a run chart with Graph Builder and add reference lines for the specifications.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

If you are not using a control chart, then you might make a run chart with Graph Builder and add reference lines for the specifications.

Iheartjmp
Level II

Is there another way to do it do, so that I do not have to add every reference line for every spec limit? Just wondering because I have many charts and each one will need 4 reference lines. 

txnelson
Super User

You can actually use column properties, "Spec Limits" and specify "Show Limits" to display one set of limits on your Control Chart, and set your other set of limits to the column property "Response Limits" and also set those limits to be shown on the graph as reference lines.  That may get you what you want4limits.PNG

Jim
Iheartjmp
Level II

Thank you for the response,

I found that the easiest way was to use the graph bulder add the reference lines and then copy the script but changing the varibels.