cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
tajrida
Level III

Missing course data set in Virtual JMP - Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving Online course

Please advise:

Upon selecting the vleuser drive in Virtual lab JMP online, there is missing or no folder with the name "workshop" that contains couse data set. I am only seeing the window folder which is empty.

Mohammed Ahmed
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Missing course data set in Virtual JMP - Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving Online course

We've looked into this, and suspect that you might have been in the virtual lab as the data were being updated. If you click the "refresh your data" link on the course landing page this should resolve the issue. If it doesn't, please let me know.

Thanks for your patience!

Mia

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Missing course data set in Virtual JMP - Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving Online course

Thanks for your message. This is what I see when I am in the vleuser directory in the Virtual Lab. So, it looks like the workshop folder with the course data is there. The data were recently updated, so maybe this is causing the issue. Can you please log out of the virtual lab and the course and try it again? If you still don't see the folder, can you please write elearning@sas.com so they can track down the issue (?

In the meantime, I'll research further.

Thank you,

Mia

VLE.png

tajrida
Level III

Hi, 

Futher to following your instructions, I am still not able to see the course data set in Virtual JMP Lab. Please see attached picture screen shot for reference.

Tried sending email reply to elearning@sas.com and got the following message reply "The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk"

jmp-3.jpg

Mohammed Ahmed

Thanks for this information. Can you please send me an email at mia.stephens@jmp.com and I will get this in the hands of someone who can help.

Sorry for these issues!

Mia

I'm looking at your screenshot and it appears that you have a local installation of JMP on your machine. You can also download all of the data sets and work locally, rather than using the virtual lab.

thaohvm
Level I

Hi Mia,

I also encounter the same problem. My virtual account is vleuser-1091. The folder also empty. I am the new user and do not have JMP on my local at the moment. Therefore, the virtual lab could help me alot during this learning time. Hope you can help to fill in the folder. 

Thanks and regards,

Thank you for letting us know. We are working on resolving this issue now. 

We've looked into this, and suspect that you might have been in the virtual lab as the data were being updated. If you click the "refresh your data" link on the course landing page this should resolve the issue. If it doesn't, please let me know.

Thanks for your patience!

Mia

thaohvm
Level I

Thank you Mia for your great support. The issue has been solved. 

Actually, yesterday, I also tried to refresh but it shows that the refresh is not successful, but it works well now. Thank you so much. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Thank you for letting me know!

FYI - the fourth module is now available - Decision Making with Data. It was just released a few moments ago.

We hope you're enjoying the course!