cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
goutam
Level III

Mediation analysis - the one offered by Andrew Hayes (The PROCESS macro for SPSS and SAS) - is there a script we could run to get bootsrapped CI for indirect effects?

I know it is possible to do bootstrapped CI in JMP. But, when we build and test complicated mediation model, the indirect effects need to be calculated and then a bootstrapped CI is needed to build on that indirect effect. I am sure some smart JMP user has figured it out. I hope that person may write a script or a step-by-step procedure for doing this in JMP. Otherwise JMP developers, please take a note of this wish list.

1 REPLY 1
P_Bartell
Level VIII

Re: Mediation analysis - the one offered by Andrew Hayes (The PROCESS macro for SPSS and SAS) - is there a script we could run to get bootsrapped CI for indirect effects?

Did you put your thoughts on the actual JMP Wish List web site within the Community? If not I suggest you do. One good reason is other JMP users get to vote on the 'wishes' so it's a great way to help your idea get included in a future release if the votes pour in. Here's the JMP Wish List landing page:

https://community.jmp.com/t5/JMP-Wish-List/idb-p/jmp-wish-list