BookmarkSubscribe
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
seaseeboy
New Contributor

JMP stability test report questions

stability test data  as follow:
screenshot.bmp

Using the  degradation>Stability test Platform,result for response,date for time,lot for label,Enter 0.012 for the uper Spec Limit and

click ok.

Q1:The report shows  different· slope and different intercepts,but the chart(shows as follow left)didn't choose the most shorter date for the expiration date(according to the ICH) ,why?

Q2:What is the meaning for the "source A ".?

Q3:According to JMP report ,the expiration date is 133 ,on the other hand ,i use minitab 17 “Stability test Platform”to  forecast  the same data ,it also concludes that different· slope and different intercepts is given and the expiration date is 94(shows as follow right),what is different between jmp and minitab in the Stability test Platform?

screenshot.bmpscreenshot47.bmp

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
phil_kay
Staff

Re: JMP stability test report questions

My data table and analysis attached.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
phil_kay
Staff

I can't reproduce your result.

I get "The best model accepted at the significance level of 0.25 has Different intercepts and Different slopes. The model suggests the earliest crossing time at 57.03571 with 95 percent confidence. ICH Guidelines indicate an expiration time of 57.03571."

Maybe you save your script to the data table and attach the data table in a reply in this discussion.

Or you could send the data table and your questions to support@jmp.com.

Regarding Q2: Briefly, Source A is explained in the legend. It is part of the model comparison between the different possible models (as per ICH).
0 Kudos
phil_kay
Staff

My data table and analysis attached.

0 Kudos
seaseeboy
New Contributor

This is my analysis.the expiration date "133"is a automatical result from reports.

0 Kudos