cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Gadsdon
Level III

JMP Live

I am new to JMP live, I am trying to make a connection but the URL does not relate to me Connection name.  I am completely lPreviewost where do I get the URL.  All I see from the help pages is: https://jmpliveserver.com:3391 but then this does not realte to the Conection Name (I used "jmpliveserver")

I get JMP alert: Error obtaining a valid connection to the JMP Liver Server: jmpliveserver

Do I have to pay for JMP Live now

3 REPLIES 3
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: JMP Live

Yes, JMP Live is separate from JMP or JMP Pro. Your organization can leverage it to speed innovation by sharing results to a centralized hub. You can learn more at jmp.com/live.

-Jeff
Gadsdon
Level III

Sorry Jeff, I really struggle to follow the contents of the jmp.com/live link.  in terms of how much it costs or how to start registering for it.  The link just takes me down the route of "a JMP rep will contact me".

Can I just pay and get on with it??

Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

JMP Live is an enterprise-scale solution for sharing results with  by users across. Pricing will depends on configuration and the number of users. It's not something that can be licensed online. 

If you'd like to get a sense of what JMP Live can do you can visit JMP Public and publish reports that are suitable for public consumption.

-Jeff