Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Dennisbur
Level IV

JMP HOME WINDOWS

Hello guys,

I had a strange issue the last week. When I click on any JMP file, the file opens with a new Home Window of JMP.
The problem is, when I would like to analyze between 2 opened files, I cannot do it because it looks like I've opened them in separate JMP apps, and there isn't any connection between them.

so I found a solution to open the first file regularly by double clicking and following JMP files to drop into the Home Window of JMP

but it's not comfortable to do, and I don't know how I can open files in the same the Home Window of JMP by double clicking?

Dennisbur_0-1708676835325.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jthi
Super User

Re: JMP HOME WINDOWS

Known issue and I don't know of any way of totally solving it . You can try steps here JMP Note 639556 - Problem Note 52261: New instance of JMP® is opened each time a new file is opened . They have never worked for me and I ALWAYS open all of my JMP files by holding Ctrl + drag and drop to JMP window.

-Jarmo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jthi
Super User

Re: JMP HOME WINDOWS

Known issue and I don't know of any way of totally solving it . You can try steps here JMP Note 639556 - Problem Note 52261: New instance of JMP® is opened each time a new file is opened . They have never worked for me and I ALWAYS open all of my JMP files by holding Ctrl + drag and drop to JMP window.

-Jarmo