cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have your say in shaping JMP's future by participating in the new JMP Wish List Prioritization Survey
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Aadit
Level III

JMP DOE Summary Table

Hello,

I have recently started using DOE Platform in JMP. How do we create a summary table with all parameter estimates and summary of fir for all response variable in one table.

meaning a table with column as response variable name and row with parameter estimates and goodness of fit values.

I am not able to find any options for this in red triangle of fit model. If there is no default option for this will it be possible using script?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Victor_G
Super User

Re: JMP DOE Summary Table

Hello @Aadit,

You can right-click on any table of the analysis report, and select "Make into Data Table" / "Make Combined Data Table" (if you have several responses) to create a JMP table with the values you want (example here with the Summary of Fit):

Victor_G_0-1717418135670.png

I frequently use this functionality to create visualizations about terms included in the model and their relative importance/size with the table generated (here with the "Parameter Estimates" table) and Graph Builder (with or without the intercept using Local Data Filter):

Victor_G_1-1717418341800.png

It can also help visualize different models performances and may help models comparisons and selection.

Hope this answer will help you,

Victor GUILLER
Scientific Expertise Engineer
L'Oréal - Data & Analytics

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Victor_G
Super User

Hello @Aadit,

You can right-click on any table of the analysis report, and select "Make into Data Table" / "Make Combined Data Table" (if you have several responses) to create a JMP table with the values you want (example here with the Summary of Fit):

Victor_G_0-1717418135670.png

I frequently use this functionality to create visualizations about terms included in the model and their relative importance/size with the table generated (here with the "Parameter Estimates" table) and Graph Builder (with or without the intercept using Local Data Filter):

Victor_G_1-1717418341800.png

It can also help visualize different models performances and may help models comparisons and selection.

Hope this answer will help you,

Victor GUILLER
Aadit
Level III

Thank you. This option works for parameters estimates. But dosent work for goodness of fit.

It would be easy to compare the Rsquare of all response in one single table. is there any way to do this ? 

also is it possible to have combined parameter estimates and goodness of fit table where Y response(is column) i mean table must be pivoted.

Victor_G
Super User

Where do you extract goodness of fit metrics ? Using the table "Summary of Fit" works and enable you to have R², R² adjusted, RMSE, ... for all responses. Make sure you right-click in the table of the Summary report.

You won't be able to have a table with parameter estimates and goodness of fit table directly, as the columns are different. You can generate the two tables and combine them.

Victor GUILLER
Aadit
Level III

@Victor_G Thank you for quick response. Right clicking Parameter estimates and clicking "Make Combined Data Table" creates a table with parameter response for all response. but when i go the same for Summary of Fit table it only outputs the table for one response. any idea how to resolve this ?

Aadit
Level III

@Victor_G Sorry my bad ... It works for Summary of Fit table also... i had turned it on for only one response. I selected all parameters and then now able to view in one datatable

Victor_G
Super User

@Aadit Have you already displayed "Summary of Fit" for all responses (since it may ot be displayed by default) ? You can press CTRL and click in the red triangle of one response, then "Regression Reports", "Summary of Fit" to display "Summary of Fit" report for all responses.

I tried it on a toy dataset, and I'm able to have the summary model metrics on the two responses :

Victor_G_0-1717420096831.png

Victor GUILLER