cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
TCM
TCM
Level IV

Is there a way to change the order of factors in Prediction Profiler to reflect order of significance?

I use JMP Pro 16.1.

I have about 30 variables that I use to create models for subsets of people.  When I have to communicate results, I have to scroll across the page to highlight the significant factors for each specific model.  To reduce cognitive burden, it would be nice to be able to order Prediction Profiler and the Maximize Desirability answers such that significant factors are seen first.  Can this be done?

Thank you in advance for guidance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Georg
Level VII

Re: Is there a way to change the order of factors in Prediction Profiler to reflect order of significance?

You can both drag the x-variable from one to the other, or use the red triangle menu of prediction profiler -->Appearance --> Reorder X Variables.

Georg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Georg
Level VII

Re: Is there a way to change the order of factors in Prediction Profiler to reflect order of significance?

You can both drag the x-variable from one to the other, or use the red triangle menu of prediction profiler -->Appearance --> Reorder X Variables.

Georg
TCM
TCM
Level IV

Found it! Thank you.