Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
TheDude
Level III

Interactively changing graph settings for all graphs in a platform

Hello,

I know I can use the Ctrl key to apply some settings to all graphs in a platform collectively. 

But what if I want to change things like graph axes limits, gridlines settings, the width of box plot lines, etc.? Is there a way other than editing each graph individually?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: Interactively changing graph settings for all graphs in a platform

A couple of simple scripts can automate the standardization of all of the chart axes, etc.

Alternatively, the Axis changes can be handled by setting the axis values for one of the axes on one of the charts, and then saving the settings to the column property.  Then, you can use Standardize Attributes to copy the Column Properties to all of the columns you want to have the standard values set.

Jim

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
txnelson
Super User

A couple of simple scripts can automate the standardization of all of the chart axes, etc.

Alternatively, the Axis changes can be handled by setting the axis values for one of the axes on one of the charts, and then saving the settings to the column property.  Then, you can use Standardize Attributes to copy the Column Properties to all of the columns you want to have the standard values set.

Jim
TheDude
Level III

txnelson: yes, thanks, the Column Properties trick works. I wasn't aware of it.