cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

How to mark same cluster groups on a PCA scoreplot

I am fairly new to jmp and was wondering if there was a way in which I could label variables of the same cluster group on a PCA scoreplot (or any other plot involving PCA if that helps). I have already completed a cluster analysis and decided on the amount of clusters I am using, and have saved these cluster groups to my datasheet.

Many thanks for any information provided

Edit: I am aiming to highlight all the different cluster groups in different coloures, i.e. all group 1 red, all group 2 green group 3 blue and so on

2 REPLIES 2
louv
Staff (Retired)

Re: How to mark same cluster groups on a PCA scoreplot

When you do your clustering go to the red triangle and choose color clusters.

5786_Screen Shot 2014-03-21 at 9.27.05 AM.png5787_Screen Shot 2014-03-21 at 9.27.28 AM.png5788_Screen Shot 2014-03-21 at 9.27.49 AM.png

Re: How to mark same cluster groups on a PCA scoreplot

Thank you very much. I had seen that and thought I clicked on it, but obviously not!
I ended up just clicking on each of the variables on the plot and selected 'high all matching cells' and completed it that way, waste of my own time!

Thank you once again!