cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Shayaan95
Level II

How to get JMP Gaussian process prediction model equation?

I am new to JMP and I am using Gaussian Process model in my task and got the following (attached image) report. After this I do not know from where I would get the prediction equation (regression equation) from here. Anyone, who can guide me please.

JMPqq.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: How to get JMP Gaussian process prediction model equation?

In most of the model fitting platforms, including Gaussian Process, in the red triangle menu you'll find an option to Save Prediction Formula. This will create a new column in the data table with the prediction formula.

2020-06-07_15-58-06.535.png

-Jeff

View solution in original post

Jeff_Perkinson

The new column has a formula attached. Click the plus sign next to the column name to see the formula.

2020-06-07_16-55-16.910.png

-Jeff

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jeff_Perkinson

In most of the model fitting platforms, including Gaussian Process, in the red triangle menu you'll find an option to Save Prediction Formula. This will create a new column in the data table with the prediction formula.

2020-06-07_15-58-06.535.png

-Jeff
Shayaan95
Level II

Yes I did this step. It created a new column, but I could not see any prediction formula? from where I could see that prediction formula?
Jeff_Perkinson

The new column has a formula attached. Click the plus sign next to the column name to see the formula.

2020-06-07_16-55-16.910.png

-Jeff