cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
MyJMP
Level I

How to customize 5 statistics summary (type, decimal and location) of Box Plot into Graph Builder Platform?

I was very suffered I couldn't change or customize the statistics type and decimal and even its location of 5 Number Summary into Box Plot when I create the plot into Graph Builder Platform? I think it may it is a bug of JMP, Could somebody help on that?5 Number Summary Issue.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to customize 5 statistics summary (type, decimal and location) of Box Plot into Graph Builder Platform?

I don't think the 5 Number Summary can be customized, but starting in JMP 17 you can make a custom annotation using the Caption Box element and selecting Location...Axis Table (Pic below). You can also choose the location as Graph Per Factor to mimic the 5 Number Summary look.

Jed_Campbell_0-1677267063702.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to customize 5 statistics summary (type, decimal and location) of Box Plot into Graph Builder Platform?

I don't think the 5 Number Summary can be customized, but starting in JMP 17 you can make a custom annotation using the Caption Box element and selecting Location...Axis Table (Pic below). You can also choose the location as Graph Per Factor to mimic the 5 Number Summary look.

Jed_Campbell_0-1677267063702.png

MyJMP
Level I

Thanks, Jed. Is there any added-in to help onto the customization of statistics below JMP17? I feel it is very helpful during our report with those information?