cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
lala
Level VII

How to create a new script editor with a toolbar in JSL and paste the content of the paste board into the script editor?

txt=Get Clipboard();
New Window( "Example", sb = Script Box( txt ) );

with a toolbar

2023-10-13_14-53-42.png

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jthi
Super User

Re: How to create a new script editor with a toolbar in JSL and paste the content of the paste board into the script editor?

How do I... Make a Custom Toolbar Shortcut? Can I do it with a cat? Yes! 

Using JMP > Customize Menus and Toolbars > Customize JMP Toolbars and Menus on Windows 

Using JMP > Customize Menus and Toolbars > Customize JMP Toolbars and Menus on Windows > Create Men... 

Also I would suggest using script type new window if possible

Names Default To Here(1);

script = Get Clipboard();

ex = New Window("Script example", <<Type("Script"), script);

and if you wish to have the text in current script editor, I have to ask, why wouldn't you just paste it there? This can help with scripting the script editor if needed Scripting Guide > Display Trees > Scripting the Script Editor 

-Jarmo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jthi
Super User

Re: How to create a new script editor with a toolbar in JSL and paste the content of the paste board into the script editor?

How do I... Make a Custom Toolbar Shortcut? Can I do it with a cat? Yes! 

Using JMP > Customize Menus and Toolbars > Customize JMP Toolbars and Menus on Windows 

Using JMP > Customize Menus and Toolbars > Customize JMP Toolbars and Menus on Windows > Create Men... 

Also I would suggest using script type new window if possible

Names Default To Here(1);

script = Get Clipboard();

ex = New Window("Script example", <<Type("Script"), script);

and if you wish to have the text in current script editor, I have to ask, why wouldn't you just paste it there? This can help with scripting the script editor if needed Scripting Guide > Display Trees > Scripting the Script Editor 

-Jarmo