cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
bordini
Level III

How to add Standard error in Chart?

I'm builing a chart in JMP, and I'd like to add the Standard Error in the chart. How can I do that?

I already have the Stand Error in them Summary Table from which I'm building the chart from.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: How to add Standard error in Chart?

If you are using Graph Builder for the charting, you may not have to create a summary table with the Standard Errors.  Here is an example using Graph Builder with the sample data table, Big Class. No Summary was done on the Big Class data before running the Graph Builder on it.   I have also listed the results of running a Summary on the same data to show that Graph Builder is displaying the same results that one would get from the Summary Platform

stderror1.PNG

stderror2.PNG

Jim

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
txnelson
Super User

Re: How to add Standard error in Chart?

If you are using Graph Builder for the charting, you may not have to create a summary table with the Standard Errors.  Here is an example using Graph Builder with the sample data table, Big Class. No Summary was done on the Big Class data before running the Graph Builder on it.   I have also listed the results of running a Summary on the same data to show that Graph Builder is displaying the same results that one would get from the Summary Platform

stderror1.PNG

stderror2.PNG

Jim