cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Sergio
Level I

How to? Bland Altman Plot in Percentage (Matched Pairs)

Hello!

How do i make the Matched Pairs graph to give results in percentage?

I also can see it doesn't have options for ratio, or log.

I am just comparing one pair of data, and the differences assume a non-normal distribution and magnitude as an influence on the differences, and they are also proportional to variability, differences assume positive and negative values.

So i assume the proper way to make an analysis of agreement is to plot the percentages.

How can i do that?

2 REPLIES 2
txnelson
Super User

Re: How to? Bland Altman Plot in Percentage (Matched Pairs)

You can change the output scale to several different options by right clicking on the axis you want to change, and then selecting "Axis Settings".  It can handle a log axis.  However if you are looking for the differences to be in percentages or ratios, you may need to transform your data.  This can be done when selecting the data.   When you open the Matched Pairs Platform, you can transform the data into the values you want by simply right clicking on the column you want to transform and then to select the appropriate transform.  Not all transforms are selectable.  You may need to use your own formula and create the transformed data.  For your request for a log, it is selectable, however for a ratio or a percentage, you will need to use the Formula option, and specify the formula to be used in the transformation

transform.PNG

Jim
Sergio
Level I

Re: How to? Bland Altman Plot in Percentage (Matched Pairs)

thanks for the reply

Good to know these options, seems that answers my question.

but for example when I transform the a and b columns for the y responses how do I set the plotted x-axis to the mean of a and b column without transformation?

I believe for percentages and ratio plot the x-axis mean remains without transformation, only on log graphs the mean are also logarithmical.