cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Diana
Level II

How could I do batch Wilcoxon Test in Fit Y by X?

Hi Brilliant JMP users,

I have a data-set of same Y and X in comparison, with different methods, at time points and at different measurement position etc. Fit Y to X is used to analyse the data. In the analyse, I put the methods, time points and position in "by". Then I got >30 pair comparison that each all need to do wilcoxon test. I have to click the red triangle and select non-parametic->wilcoxon in each comparsion for >30 times. Are there any way we could do batch process?

I tried to understand the saved session script and couldn't understand well. Not yet capable of write script for the process.

Thank you,

diana 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jthi
Super User

Re: How could I do batch Wilcoxon Test in Fit Y by X?

Press and hold down Ctrl (CMD if on macOS) while pressing the red triangle (test also what happens if you hold Alt). This should let you send the selection to all of reports at the same time.

Windows and macOS Keyboard Shortcuts 

-Jarmo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jthi
Super User

Press and hold down Ctrl (CMD if on macOS) while pressing the red triangle (test also what happens if you hold Alt). This should let you send the selection to all of reports at the same time.

Windows and macOS Keyboard Shortcuts 

-Jarmo
Diana
Level II

Thank you Jthi, the Ctrl shortcut is very powerful! Now I could do distribution check, variation check, comparison analysis in few clicks.