cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
rjbondi0
Level I

How can you customize the line widths of the axes and borders on a JMP plot?

I see options to change the width of a fit line or reference lines, but I haven't found a way to increase the

thickness of the very thin default lines that make up plot borders and axes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Steven_Moore
Level VI

Re: How can you customize the line widths of the axes and borders on a JMP plot?

If you want the x -axis thicker, double click on the y-axis and then add a reference line whose value corresponds with the value of the x-axis line that you want to be thicker.  You then increase the thickness by increasing the value of "Line Style" in the Y Axis Setting pop-up.  You can also change the color.  This will overlay your selection over the existing x-axis line.

I don't think you can do anything with the chart border other than have it selected or not selected in your preferences.

Steve

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Steven_Moore
Level VI

Re: How can you customize the line widths of the axes and borders on a JMP plot?

If you want the x -axis thicker, double click on the y-axis and then add a reference line whose value corresponds with the value of the x-axis line that you want to be thicker.  You then increase the thickness by increasing the value of "Line Style" in the Y Axis Setting pop-up.  You can also change the color.  This will overlay your selection over the existing x-axis line.

I don't think you can do anything with the chart border other than have it selected or not selected in your preferences.

Steve