cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
anne_sa
Level VI

How can I choose the control group of a Steel With Control test ?

Hello everyone,

I would like to perform a nonparametric multiple comparisons test from a "Fit Y by X" report. I want to compare the levels of my variable with a given control level. Nevertheless, when I select "Steel with control" the control group is automatically selected and I can't choose it. I have tried to change the "Value ordering" property of my variable but it doesn't change anything.

Do you know how I can precise my control group ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

Re: How can I choose the control group of a Steel With Control test ?

Re-run the analysis and you should now have the choice to make a selection. Weird? Yes. I was trying to see what you saw and one time I didn't get the box and then after that when I ran the analysis I did. If you still don't see the selection box contact JMP help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

Re-run the analysis and you should now have the choice to make a selection. Weird? Yes. I was trying to see what you saw and one time I didn't get the box and then after that when I ran the analysis I did. If you still don't see the selection box contact JMP help.
anne_sa
Level VI

Hello,

Thank you for your answer and sorry for the delay.

I ran the analysis several times but it didn't change anything. Finally after closing the data table and re-opening it, I get the selection window!

That is weird indeed but at least I am not the only one who sees that bug!