cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
anne_sa
Level VI

How can I choose the control group of a Steel With Control test ?

Hello everyone,

I would like to perform a nonparametric multiple comparisons test from a "Fit Y by X" report. I want to compare the levels of my variable with a given control level. Nevertheless, when I select "Steel with control" the control group is automatically selected and I can't choose it. I have tried to change the "Value ordering" property of my variable but it doesn't change anything.

Do you know how I can precise my control group ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

Re: How can I choose the control group of a Steel With Control test ?

Re-run the analysis and you should now have the choice to make a selection. Weird? Yes. I was trying to see what you saw and one time I didn't get the box and then after that when I ran the analysis I did. If you still don't see the selection box contact JMP help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

Re-run the analysis and you should now have the choice to make a selection. Weird? Yes. I was trying to see what you saw and one time I didn't get the box and then after that when I ran the analysis I did. If you still don't see the selection box contact JMP help.
anne_sa
Level VI

Hello,

Thank you for your answer and sorry for the delay.

I ran the analysis several times but it didn't change anything. Finally after closing the data table and re-opening it, I get the selection window!

That is weird indeed but at least I am not the only one who sees that bug!