cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
GroupSquareWolf
Level III

Graphing 4PL regression in Graph Builder and add regression parameters on the graph

I am relatively new to JMP and am using JMP16

We often need to do 4PL regression of multiple dose response curves. I figured out how to graph with a Predictor Formula with Graph Builder (see picture below). In the graph, there are 5 different samples. If I want to add corresponding regression parameters on each graph, how should I do it?

Thanks

GroupSquareWolf_0-1644232769536.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Graphing 4PL regression in Graph Builder and add regression parameters on the graph

The Fit Curve platform, Nonlinear Platform, and Graph Builder platform usually separate the plot of the graph of a function and the numerical values of the model parameters. So a graphics script would be necessary to display the estimates within the plot frame.

Another option is Hover Labels. You can customize them and you can pin them in the plot.

Thierry_S
Super User

Re: Graphing 4PL regression in Graph Builder and add regression parameters on the graph

Hi,

To expand on @Mark_Bailey  post, you can retrieve the formula from any column by using the following script:

Names Default to Here (1);

dt = current data table ();

form = char (column (dt, "YOUR_COLUMN")<< Get Formula);

show (form); 

However, you will need to use another script to add the retrieve formula to each frame on your GB plot.

Best,

TS 

Thierry R. Sornasse