Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Dennisbur
Level IV

Graph Builder

Hello

I have built the graph through Graph Builder

and because of the number of lines, I cannot open the graph in a bigger form.

Is it possible to open just the graph without all settings?

Dennisbur_0-1674720872566.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dale_lehman
Level VII

Re: Graph Builder

To begin with, click on the red arrow and uncheck Show Legend.  Then remove Show Control Panel.  That should improve things.  If the graph is still too complex, then you need to think about either a different display or some additional manipulation of the data before trying to graph it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
txnelson
Super User

You can right click on the legend area and it will give you some options for changing the layout of the legend.  You can also click on the Done button to remove the controls for the chart

Jim
Dennisbur
Level IV

Hello

Thank you for your assistance. I have removed the control panel
but I didn't find a way how to remove the "mean lines" on the right side of the graph?

Dennisbur_0-1674734975715.png

dale_lehman
Level VII

It would be much easier to respond if you could attach the data, or a subset of the data.  If that is not possible, can you provide an image of how you filled out Graph Builder (show the full control panel)?

dale_lehman
Level VII

To begin with, click on the red arrow and uncheck Show Legend.  Then remove Show Control Panel.  That should improve things.  If the graph is still too complex, then you need to think about either a different display or some additional manipulation of the data before trying to graph it.