cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
MarkDayton
Level IV

Graph Builder: Heatmap Label By Value - How do I control the number of decimal points?

In Graph Builder I am using a heat map to show the average gain for different combinations of wafers. I have set Label By Value, to get the mean gain value added to the plot for each combination, but I see no way to limit the number of decimal points in the calculated value (changing the number of decimal places for the :Gain column does not affect the label). If possible, I would also like to be able to make the labels bold, but I might be able to work that out through a temporary change to the Font settings.

image.png

2 REPLIES 2
ms
Super User (Alumni) ms
Super User (Alumni)

Re: Graph Builder: Heatmap Label By Value - How do I control the number of decimal points?

Possible workaround: create a column with the means (rounded as desired) and use these values as labels. In Graph Builder, use Label by Row.

Current Data Table() << New Column("heatmap means",
    Numeric,
    "Continuous",
    Formula(Round(Col Mean(:Gain, :U1_LOTID, :U2_LOTID), 1)),
    <<label
);

MarkDayton
Level IV

Re: Graph Builder: Heatmap Label By Value - How do I control the number of decimal points?

Thanks