cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
MarkDayton
Level IV

Graph Builder: Heatmap Label By Value - How do I control the number of decimal points?

In Graph Builder I am using a heat map to show the average gain for different combinations of wafers. I have set Label By Value, to get the mean gain value added to the plot for each combination, but I see no way to limit the number of decimal points in the calculated value (changing the number of decimal places for the :Gain column does not affect the label). If possible, I would also like to be able to make the labels bold, but I might be able to work that out through a temporary change to the Font settings.

image.png

2 REPLIES 2
ms
Super User (Alumni) ms
Super User (Alumni)

Re: Graph Builder: Heatmap Label By Value - How do I control the number of decimal points?

Possible workaround: create a column with the means (rounded as desired) and use these values as labels. In Graph Builder, use Label by Row.

Current Data Table() << New Column("heatmap means",
    Numeric,
    "Continuous",
    Formula(Round(Col Mean(:Gain, :U1_LOTID, :U2_LOTID), 1)),
    <<label
);

MarkDayton
Level IV

Re: Graph Builder: Heatmap Label By Value - How do I control the number of decimal points?

Thanks