cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
markbyrd
Level II

Exporting Graphs from Graph Builder to Excel

I created a signifciant number of box-and-whister graphs that I want to be able to export them, one graph at a time, to my Excel file where I am telling a story about the data.   I have tried several methods, mostly trying to create pic files using jpeg but with so many graphs I can't seem to seperate the graphs.  Does anyone have any thoughts or information on ways you have been able to export graphs that you have produced in Graph Builder to Excel?   I am just looking to get multiple images above various tables.  Thanks for any advice!  

Mark

12 REPLIES 12
markbyrd
Level II

Re: Exporting Graphs from Graph Builder to Excel

I am not familiar with this, but I will certainly look into it. Depending on how it looks and if it works I am anxious to read more about it and try it out. Thank you
markbyrd
Level II

I was following the example of making a Journal for a Presentation, and I went to File>New>Journal and when to right click to add Outline but it was not on my list.  I am not sure why it is not there, I am running 13.2.  Thoughts?  

Peter_Bartell
Level VIII

@markbyrd: When you right click is your cursor in the blank space of the newly created journal? If it is...I'm at a loss as to why the drop down containing all the options, new outline item, being one of them, aren't appearing. You may want to contact JMP tech support at support@jmp.com.