cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
markbyrd
Level II

Exporting Graphs from Graph Builder to Excel

I created a signifciant number of box-and-whister graphs that I want to be able to export them, one graph at a time, to my Excel file where I am telling a story about the data.   I have tried several methods, mostly trying to create pic files using jpeg but with so many graphs I can't seem to seperate the graphs.  Does anyone have any thoughts or information on ways you have been able to export graphs that you have produced in Graph Builder to Excel?   I am just looking to get multiple images above various tables.  Thanks for any advice!  

Mark

12 REPLIES 12
markbyrd
Level II

Re: Exporting Graphs from Graph Builder to Excel

I am not familiar with this, but I will certainly look into it. Depending on how it looks and if it works I am anxious to read more about it and try it out. Thank you
markbyrd
Level II

I was following the example of making a Journal for a Presentation, and I went to File>New>Journal and when to right click to add Outline but it was not on my list.  I am not sure why it is not there, I am running 13.2.  Thoughts?  

Peter_Bartell
Level VIII

@markbyrd: When you right click is your cursor in the blank space of the newly created journal? If it is...I'm at a loss as to why the drop down containing all the options, new outline item, being one of them, aren't appearing. You may want to contact JMP tech support at support@jmp.com.