cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have your say in shaping JMP's future by participating in the new JMP Wish List Prioritization Survey
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
SimonFuchs
Level III

Export multiple figures made by graph builder

Dear JMP Pros,

I have two questions regarding the graph builder and figure export:

1) I generated multiple Graph builder figures (saved as separated scripts) and want to batch export them into one PPT or as any other pixel or vector graphic.

I read already through the manual and searched in the community forum but I couldnt find a way to do that in a fast manner, without clicking through all single graphs and export them separately.

2) Is there a way to merge two graphs from the graph builder? 

Thank you so much for your help!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Export multiple figures made by graph builder

Hello,

A simple script like the one below could work if you had all the scripts grouped together into a grouping called "Report". This will put the graphs into one new report window that you can then Export into a Powerpoint.

The Mastering JMP webinar later today (May 6th) will talk about dashboarding and assembling different graphs together so you might be interested in that as well! Thanks.

Names Default to Here( 1 );

dt = Current Data Table();

//Group all scripts into a group called Report
Scripts = dt << Get Script Group( "Report" );

//In new window that is generated below, go to File > Export and choose Powerpoint
Report_Window = New Window( "Graphs",

For(
		i = 1, i <= N Items( Scripts ), i++,

dt << Run Script( Scripts[i] )

)

)
SimonFuchs
Level III

Re: Export multiple figures made by graph builder

Hi Joseph,

thanks for your answer! Unfourtunatly I havent had the chance to join the webinar. Is this available on demand?

Thanks also for the script. I started JMP half a year ago and as a trained biochemi8st, I am not so used to scripting, so optimizing my steps in JMP might be a good start here. Is there any resource to learn JMP scripting? Thanks a lot for your help!

Best,

Simon