cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New to using JMP? Hit the ground running with the Early User Edition of Discovery Summit. Register now, free of charge.
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Export Multiple Graphs from Graph Builder with Column Switcher to a Single MS Word File

I have a Graph Builder set up w/ Column Switcher w/ 75 columns.  I want to export all 75 graphs to MS Word as one file.  When I export, I only get one graph (the currently selected column) at a time.  Is there a way to export all 75 at once?

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jthi
Super User

Re: Export Multiple Graphs from Graph Builder with Column Switcher to a Single MS Word File

If you want to do this using Column Switcher I think only options are to either manually change the column and then save those (or copypaste) or script it. If you could stack the data, you can use the label as page and then save the report which might work.

-Jarmo

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hogi
Level XI

Re: Export Multiple Graphs from Graph Builder with Column Switcher to a Single MS Word File

You could use the Animation feature at the bottom of the Column switcher - click on record, cycle once through all entries and then import the generated animated GIF into word.

Untitled.png.gif

hogi
Level XI

Alternatively, you could add a button to the Column Switcher Menu which triggers Jmp to cycle through the entries and export the graphs as pictures:
hogi_0-1696452467275.png

Here is an example which animates the Local Data Filter and exports the graphs:
https://community.jmp.com/t5/Discussions/saving-graphs-as-PNG-or-JPEG/m-p/667064/highlight/true#M855... 

jthi
Super User

If you want to do this using Column Switcher I think only options are to either manually change the column and then save those (or copypaste) or script it. If you could stack the data, you can use the label as page and then save the report which might work.

-Jarmo

Thanks Jarmo.  I ended up stacking the columns and using the page grouping to get a graph for each previous column.  They then all exported to MS Word in one multi-page file.  

Regards,

Chris