Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
skyzvoir0001
Level III

Error

skyzvoir0001_0-1578470564744.png

My code was running earlier and when i tried to run it now, i'd get this error. what seems to be the problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
gzmorgan0
Super User

Re: Error

@skyzvoir0001 ,

This type of error can occur if

• the file you were trying to save was open in another application, or
  • had protections, or 
  • there was no space on the disc or the connection to a remote location was disconnected.

Note, for applications like Excel, WORD, sometimes there are ghost processes. they do not show up on your screen and only can be seen via Task Manager on Windows OS machines.

I do not know the exact errors for thiose instances. Many of JMP Save() functions include the option to Replace(0|1).

More details, like OS, version of JMP, what type of file, etc., would improve the likelihood of a more helpful response. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
gzmorgan0
Super User

Re: Error

@skyzvoir0001 ,

This type of error can occur if

• the file you were trying to save was open in another application, or
  • had protections, or 
  • there was no space on the disc or the connection to a remote location was disconnected.

Note, for applications like Excel, WORD, sometimes there are ghost processes. they do not show up on your screen and only can be seen via Task Manager on Windows OS machines.

I do not know the exact errors for thiose instances. Many of JMP Save() functions include the option to Replace(0|1).

More details, like OS, version of JMP, what type of file, etc., would improve the likelihood of a more helpful response. 

View solution in original post

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.