cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Definitive screening Design - Replicates

I did a Design of experiment using a definitive screening design. JMP gave me 23 experiments divided by 3 blocks (block 1 has 9 experiments, and block 2 and 3 have 7 experiments each). 
In each experiment I needed to fill 20 vials.
So, the way I found to process my data was to add replicates, so each vial of the 20 would be a replicate of the experiment. For all the 23 experiments I have 20 replicates per each.

So to the table generated by jump I copied/past 20 times each line of the experiment that corresponds to each replicate. But then when I try to Fit my DSD, JMP gives me an error that when I look to the log it says: "there are runs that are not foldover or centerpoint tuns" (see image).
I tried to create a summary table but I would like to run the table with all the replicates, is that possible?

SampleTapir2148_0-1709053777844.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Definitive screening Design - Replicates

Nothing is wrong with what you did, but you can no longer use Fit Definitive. It requires a fold-over structure. Your replicates destroyed that structure. You can still use Fit Mode to specify the terms and any fitting personality available in the launch dialog to analyze the data and select a model.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Definitive screening Design - Replicates

Nothing is wrong with what you did, but you can no longer use Fit Definitive. It requires a fold-over structure. Your replicates destroyed that structure. You can still use Fit Mode to specify the terms and any fitting personality available in the launch dialog to analyze the data and select a model.