cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
rverma
Level III

Creating a Pass Fail Map in JMP

I have inspected a wafer with 9 units on it. It is a 3X3 array of units (9 samples or parts) on wafer. I have their Column Row number and pass fail results in a table. A sample table is attached. I was wondering if it is possible to create a pass fail map graph (attached) where pass units are highlighted in green and failed units are highlighted in red. I would like to create a JSL script to do this. Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Creating a Pass Fail Map in JMP

If I understand you correctly, you attached an example of the desired plot. You can click the red triangle at the top right of Graph Builder and select Save Script > To Script Window. This script can be used as it or modified as needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Creating a Pass Fail Map in JMP

If I understand you correctly, you attached an example of the desired plot. You can click the red triangle at the top right of Graph Builder and select Save Script > To Script Window. This script can be used as it or modified as needed.