cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
ENTHU
Level IV

Combining 2 windows in Graph builder.

I have 2 windows from graph builder.Is there a way to combine these 2 windows."Combine selected windows" doesnt work with graph builder for some reason.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
louv
Staff (Retired)

Re: Combining 2 windows in Graph builder.

Works for me...I created two graphs in graphbuilder and then used the Window>Combine windows capability. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 9.38.03 AM.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
louv
Staff (Retired)

Works for me...I created two graphs in graphbuilder and then used the Window>Combine windows capability. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 9.38.03 AM.png

dale_lehman
Level VII

If you want to "combine" two graph builder graphs by overlaying one on the other, then you can do that by right-clicking in one graph, choosing Copy Frame Contents (under edit), and then Paste Frame Contents into the other graph builder window.  Of course, if this is what you want, make sure that the graph windows are the same size with the same scales, etc.

Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

I just tested and had no problem combining two Graph Builder windows.

Can you provide some more information about how the combine windows isn't working? Do you receive error messages?

-Jeff
ENTHU
Level IV

I had a tabulate function.Took that ou and now able to combine 2 windows.

Thanks!