Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
MichaH
Level III

Combine charts

Hello,

can I have combine chart on X axis when 1 part will have boxplot - no X axis and second part will be fit with X axis additional data. Charts created separately in attached file

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jthi
Super User

Re: Combine charts

I think you have to have additional X-axis (you can for example create transform column or use existing one) and then modify it as needed. In this example I have used Days in Operations as the x-axis but I have removed it from the BoxPlot variables

jthi_0-1719906254533.png

From here you can remove tick marks and the label

jthi_1-1719906295562.png

Graph Builder(
	Size(706, 589),
	Show Control Panel(0),
	Variables(X(:Days in Operations), X(:Days in Operations), Y(:Value1), Y(:Value2, Position(1))),
	Elements(Position(1, 1), Box Plot(Y(1), Y(2), Legend(20))),
	Elements(Position(2, 1), Line Of Fit(X, Y(1), Y(2), Legend(16), Confidence of Fit(0)), Points(X, Y(1), Y(2), Legend(17))),
	SendToReport(
		Dispatch(
			{},
			"Days in Operations",
			ScaleBox,
			{Label Row({Automatic Font Size(0), Automatic Tick Marks(0), Show Major Labels(0), Show Major Ticks(0), Show Minor Ticks(0)})}
		),
		Dispatch({}, "X title", TextEditBox, {Set Text("")})
	)
)
-Jarmo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jthi
Super User

I think you have to have additional X-axis (you can for example create transform column or use existing one) and then modify it as needed. In this example I have used Days in Operations as the x-axis but I have removed it from the BoxPlot variables

jthi_0-1719906254533.png

From here you can remove tick marks and the label

jthi_1-1719906295562.png

Graph Builder(
	Size(706, 589),
	Show Control Panel(0),
	Variables(X(:Days in Operations), X(:Days in Operations), Y(:Value1), Y(:Value2, Position(1))),
	Elements(Position(1, 1), Box Plot(Y(1), Y(2), Legend(20))),
	Elements(Position(2, 1), Line Of Fit(X, Y(1), Y(2), Legend(16), Confidence of Fit(0)), Points(X, Y(1), Y(2), Legend(17))),
	SendToReport(
		Dispatch(
			{},
			"Days in Operations",
			ScaleBox,
			{Label Row({Automatic Font Size(0), Automatic Tick Marks(0), Show Major Labels(0), Show Major Ticks(0), Show Minor Ticks(0)})}
		),
		Dispatch({}, "X title", TextEditBox, {Set Text("")})
	)
)
-Jarmo
MichaH
Level III

Thank you. I was able to replicate.